Jun 29, 2019
Leysin - Sport
Discover the Alps vaudoises during a hike from Leysin on little-known and closed roads to La Lécherette.
For all, "Ride the Alps" on closed roads, (e-bike welcome) from Leysin to La Lécherette (20km, 800m of difference in altitude)
For the most motivated, the new "Classique des Alpes vaudoises by Leysin" with a supervised course of 47km and 1'400m of altitude difference.
Swiss roads criss-cross breathtakingly beautiful mountain landscapes and mythical Alpine passes. The "Ride the Alps" series of events offers a first-class experience with pass routes exclusively reserved for cyclists on specific dates.
New this year, "Ride the Alps vaudoises", electric bicycles are welcome!
And the setting of Ride the Alps, the road will be completely closed from Leysin to La Lécherette, return included.
At the same time, we propose to discover the new Classique des Alpes vaudoises by Leysin: to discover the Alps of the Vaud region during a cycling tour starting from Leysin on known... and less known roads: the Pierre du Moëllé, the Col des Mosses, the Forclaz and the final climb via the Sépey. 47km and 1'400m of difference in altitude.
In addition to your day, on registration:
- Pasta Party in the restaurants of the resort
- Tasting of wines and local products in the village
- Wine & seeing at la Berneuse
- "Ride & sleep" package with special hotel packages. 10% discount code for the nights of June 28 and 29: ALPES2019 to be used with "Central Résidence" and "Hôtel Alpine Classic" hotels
- Sunday: Alain Rumpf's Balade, A Swiss with a Pulse! Alain takes you from Leysin to Pays-d'Enhau
Jun 29, 2019
Registration for additional activities (Pasta Party, Tasting of wines, etc...) and the "Ride & sleep" package: email@example.com
- Pasta Party
- CHF 15.-
- Dégustation de vins et produits du terroir
- CHF 20.-
- Vin & vue à la Berneuse
- CHF 35.-