Jumpland is an indoor trampoline park offering over 1200 m2 of trampoline related activities. Combining physical exercise and entertainment, by yourself or in a group, it’s simply great fun !
All sorts of activities are on offer in Jumpland’s huge arena of 1200 m2 :
• A main court with 26 trampoline beds.
• A Dodge Ball zone better known as prisonball.
• A basketball court to practise the ultimate slam-dunk !
• A slack-line for practising tightrope walking
• The Battle-Zone - see who’s the last man standing !
• The Wall-Run was designed specifically for professionals to practise in the « pro-zone » but it’s also great for daring amateurs to try out their fancy moves !
• The foam pit is essentially a huge swimming pool filled with foam allowing you to land safely however dangerous the jump !
To take a break between jumping sessions, try out the restaurant area for pizzas, paninis, crêpes, cheese toasties and other tasty snacks.
Jumpland - Trampoline Park
- Chemin des Îles 106
- 1860 Aigle - CH
- Tel : +41 (0)24 466 23 23
From Jan 1, 2021 To Dec 31, 2021
- Child (3-5 years old)
- CHF 8.-
- Child (up to 16 years old), student, AVS
- CHF 14.-
- Adult (from 16 years old)
- CHF 16.-
- Non-slip socks
- CHF 3.-
Reservation online recommended.
Jumpland socks obligatory (anti-slip socks)