An unforgettable stay for two accompanied by visual and gastronomic pleasures.
Want to take a little trip to the mountains to breathe the oxygen of the Alps? The association Aigle-Leysin-Col des Mosses offers a package deal: Summer Escapade!
Riding on a rack-railway from Aigle to Leysin, then gondola ascent to La Berneuse at 2048 metres above sea level to enjoy rösti on the terrace of the famous revolving restaurant Le Kuklos, which offers a 360° view of the Swiss Alps. Return to Leysin by cable car or on foot. Accommodation on half board (evening meal and breakfast) with access to the SPA at the Hotel Central Résidence in Leysin. Finally, back to Aigle by train the next day.
Escape from the daily grind for 2 days is possible in just one click! All you have to do is book a date for the restaurant and off you go for 2 days away from the daily grind for an unbeatable price: CHF 105 per person ! Discount for Magic Pass holders.
Price for 2 people
- 2 people without Magic Pass
- CHF 210.-
- 2 people with Magic Pass
- CHF 190.-
Stay for 2 people minimum
• Return trip by cog train Aigle-Leysin
• Return trip by gondola lift Leysin-La Berneuse
• Meal on the Kuklos terrace (fondue or rösti, drinks not included)
• 1 night accommodation at the Central Residence (CR)
• Aperitif offered at CR
• Half-board at CR (evening meal and breakfast)
• Access to the CR SPA