Exceptional measures for people at risk following the recommendations of the Federal Council concerning the pandemic caused by the coronavirus.
In an effort to help people at risk confined to their homes, the Municipality of Leysin set up a home delivery service for essential products from March 23 until the end of the exceptional measures.
- Since Monday March 23, 2020
- A list of products that you can order, depending on the stocks available, is available.
- Orders are placed by phone on 024 493 45 20 on Monday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Deliveries will be made the day after ordering in the afternoon, Tuesday and Friday.
- The products will be invoiced to you later by the municipal stock exchange, while the delivery service is free.
We insist on the fact that this measure is intended only for people without the possibility of receiving help from those around them. Thank you for your understanding.
Respect the hygiene and social distance measures.
Stay at home as directed.
Take care of yourself, your loved ones and your neighbors.
Aide aux personnes à risque - Service de livraison
- Maison de Commune
Rue du Village 39
- 1854 Leysin - CH
- Tel : +41 (0)24 493 45 20
From Mar 23, 2020 To Apr 30, 2020