The Tour d'Aï offers several climbing routes on its east face, with a breathtaking view of the Tour de Mayen.
Offering a magnificent view of the Tower of Mayen and overlooking Lake Mayen, this site is aimed at good climbers. It is located at an altitude of 2331m on the east face of the Tour d'Aï and offers routes from 5b to 7c.
The east face of the Tour d'Aï is divided into 6 sectors:
- Sector 1: 8 routes from 5b to 7a.
- Sector 2: 23 channels from 5c+ to 7c
- Sector 3: 15 channels from 5c+ to 7c
- Sector 4: 22 channels from 6a+ to 7c
- Sector 5: 11 channels from 6b to 7a+
- Sector 6: 15 channels from 5c to 7a+
Access to the site :
From Mayen : 20 to 50 min.
From the arrival of the gondolas : 50 min. to the first sector and 1h15 to the last sector
From Leysin : 2h30