The Tour d'Aï offers several climbing routes on its imposing west face, offering a breathtaking view of the Dents du Midi massif and Lake Geneva.
Offering a magnificent view of the Dents du Midi massif, this site is above all for good climbers. It is situated at an altitude of 2331m on the west face of the Tour d'Aï and has routes ranging from 5a to 7a.
The west face of the Tour d'Aï is divided into several sectors:
- Future: 20 routes from 6a+ to 7c+
- Gonzo: 19 channels from 6a to 7b+
- The Needle
- Nikita: 18 channels from a1 to 7b
- Alexandrins: 13 lanes from 6a+ to 6c+
- Controlled skidding: 12 channels 6b+ to 7b