The Société des Hôteliers of Leysin and Les Mosses is offering 100 people the chance to win a night in a double room with breakfast. Among the winners, one will be offered a hybrid Fiat 500!
From December 15, 2020 to April 30, 2021, any reservation for two nights in a participating hotel in Leysin or Col des Mosses will entitle you to participate in a grand raffle. Among the participants, 100 people will be invited to an aperitif* on May 30, 2021, followed by one night in a double room, including breakfast. During the reception on May 30, one of the guests will be raffled to win a hybrid Fiat 500!
15.12.20-30.04.21 : Book your stay of two nights or more in one of the participating hotels in Leysin or Col des Mosses.
01.05.21 : raffle and invitation of 100 x 2 persons
05.30.21 : private aperitif* at the Relais Alpin at the Col des Mosses, car raffle and overnight stay in Leysin or at the Col des Mosses (transport between the resorts included)
Book your stay now in one click below!
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
• By taking part in the competition organized by the Société des Hôteliers de Leysin et des Mosses, you agree to receive the latest offers from the competition partners by e-mail.
• Offer valid for all bookings between December 15, 2020 and April 30, 2021, excluding weekends (Friday-Saturday) and according to the conditions of each establishment.
• Participating hotels: Relais Alpin, Grand Chalet, Central Résidence, Tour d'Aï, Leysin Lodge and Alpine Classic.
• Each reservation of 2 night offers one entry in the raffle (can be cumulated).
• The free night in a double room raffle will take place on May 1st 2021 and the hybrid Fiat 500 raffle will take place live on May 30th at the Col des Mosses. The winners will be contacted personally.
• Free night: double room with breakfast from Sunday, May 30 to Monday, May 31, 2021, non-negotiable date.
• The prizes are indicated in the publication of the contest. Any prize of any kind cannot be the subject of a financial compensation and is not exchangeable.
• Any legal recourse is excluded.
*The aperitif will take place under reserve of the public health conditions in force.