Dec 26, 2021 - Jan 9, 2022
Several crèches and open cellars can be visited in the Cloister district during the Christmas period.
25 cots and nativities are waiting to be visited in the historic Cloister district. It is also an opportunity for visitors to taste wine from the local winegrowers who are opening their cellars. In addition to the santons of Provence, a life-size nativity scene, a suspended sound nativity, as well as a second one made of bobbin lace are also visible. The craftsmen and winegrowers of the Cloister offer something to get you in the mood for Christmas!
Dates of the different open cellars:
- Domaine La Baudelière: 4 December
- Badan Vins: 26-27 November, 11 and 18 December
- Cave Alain Emery: 26-27 November, 4, 11 and 18 December
- Propriété Veillon: 4 December
- Cave Moret: 4 December
- Cave du Clos Aimond: 27 November, 4, 11 and 18 December