Nov 4, 2020
Since 4 November 2020, the canton of Vaud has introduced new measures to combat Coronavirus. These new measures are also applied at our Tourist Offices in Aigle, Leysin and Col des Mosses.
Following the recent measures taken by the Council of State of the Canton of Vaud concerning additional measures to combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19), it should be noted that :
- Wearing a mask remains compulsory from the age of 12 in all public places;
- All public establishments must carry out a compulsory tracing of their clients using the SocialPass application;
- The following public institutions are closed:
- Swimming pool and ice rink sports centres
- Château d'Aigle is closed until 30 November 2020;
- The Grand Chalet hotel is closed until 18 December 2020;
- The Alpine Classic Hotel is closed until 15 November 2020;
The ski lifts are closed for the off-season. Opening is scheduled for 19 December 2020, depending on snow conditions and the Coronavirus situation.