Dec 29, 2020
Since 26 December 2020, the canton of Vaud has introduced new measures to combat Coronavirus. These new measures are also applied at our tourist offices in Aigle, Leysin and Col des Mosses.
Following the recent measures taken by the Vaud Council of State on additional measures to combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19), it should be noted that :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory from the age of 12 in all public places.
- All public establishments must carry out mandatory tracing of their clients through the SocialPass application.
- In crowded areas, the wearing of masks is compulsory (see protection plan).
- The village restaurants are closed but offer take-away services.
- The ski area is open and the mask must be worn on the ski lifts and in the queues.
- The altitude refreshment bars are open according to the ski lift timetables.
- The following public establishments are closed:
The municipal swimming pool