Jan 18, 2021
Since 18 January 2021, the canton of Vaud has introduced new measures to combat Coronavirus. These new measures are also applied at our tourist offices in Aigle, Leysin and Col des Mosses.
Following the recent measures taken by the Vaud Council of State on additional measures to combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19), it should be noted that :
- Wearing a mask is compulsory from the age of 12 in all public places.
- All public establishments must carry out mandatory tracing of their clients through the SocialPass application.
- In crowded areas, the wearing of masks is compulsory (see protection plan).
- Our tourist offices are closed on Sundays but a telephone presence is provided for Les Mosses and Leysin.
- The village restaurants are closed but offer take-away services.
- The ski area is open and the mask must be worn on the ski lifts and in the queues.
- The altitude refreshment bars are closed. In Leysin, the Freestyle Yurt, the Mayen, Solacyre and Temeley refuges offer a take-away service. In Les Mosses, the Drosera at the bottom of the ski slopes, the Arsat restaurant, the Pra Cornet refuge, the Chouette et des Parchets refreshment bars and the Monts Chevreuils also offer take-away meals.
- Sports shops are only open for hire 7 days a week.
- The following public facilities are closed :
- Sports centres for the over 16s.
- Non-essential shops